. REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BITES | DESSERT

REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BITES


It never fails, my kids tell me minutes before they are having a group of kids come over or that they need something for their bake sale at 8PM the night before!



So, what do you do? I will tell you a little secret… I keep a container of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough and a bag of Reese’s Bite Sized Peanut Butter Cups in case of a dessert emergency!\

I get asked all the time what kind of mini muffin pan I use because my cups pop out so easily. I live for anything silicon and this is the muffin pan I use!

REESE'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BITES
Reese's Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites! You only need TWO ingredients and they take 10 minutes start to finish. World's easiest dessert!

INGREDIENTS

Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Bite sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

INSTRUCTIONS

Grease a mini muffin pan
Place a spoonful of the cookie dough in the mini muffin pan
Place in oven and cook about 10 - 12minutes (follow whatever the instructions on the package tell you)
As soon as you pull them out, place one Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the middle of the cookie.
Let cool for a few minute (or don't if you are like me and can't wait)